發新話題

[分享] 有什么可以提神醒腦

有什么可以提神醒腦

工作不在狀態是很多人會出現的問題,為了提神醒腦大家都非常注重方法。那么,有什么可以提神醒腦?下面我們就通過文章內容一起了解一下。
  曬太陽。曬10分鐘太陽能快速增加體內有益健康的維生素D,提高有助于改善情緒和夜間睡眠質量的血清素水平,恢復精力。
  爬樓梯。美國糖尿病協會發言人克里斯汀·格布斯塔德博士表示,上下爬樓梯10分鐘是良好的護心運動,可改善心臟活力,渾身更有勁。
  工間休息喝杯咖啡。美國圣迭戈綜合醫學中心的大衛·利奧波德博士表示,咖啡提神醒腦,意大利咖啡抗氧化屬性最強。
  填字游戲。感覺沒勁的時候,花10分鐘做做填字等腦力游戲,有助于激發能量。
  伸展四肢。克利夫蘭診所專家塔恩亞·愛德華茲博士表示,坐久了,身體會有僵硬感,伸展四肢有助于改善始終處于一個姿勢的肌肉,消除不適感。另外,起立坐下和抱臂聳肩也有助于活動全身。
  自制水果冰沙。格布斯塔德博士表示,可以在家自制水果冰沙。8脫脂牛奶或豆奶,加一點水果和碎冰,再撒點亞麻籽粉。
  閉目冥想。閉上雙眼,做深呼吸。然后想象一個恬靜的場所(沙灘或山區等),漫步在小路上,走得越遠,感覺就越放松。10分鐘放松后,數三下,睜開眼。
  朗讀詩歌。閱讀是良好的放松方式。但是,閱讀小說需要花更多的時間,因此,休息時間花10分鐘欣賞詩歌,可快速提神。
  快步走。格布斯塔德博士表示,快走是恢復身體活力的最佳方式,專家建議每天至少快走半小時。
  避開高熱量零食。甜飲料和碳酸飲料可暫時提高能量,但維系時間不長。格布斯塔德博士建議,攝入含有一定蛋白質的小吃,“蘋果+花生醬”或者“餅干+低脂奶酪”都是不錯的選擇。
  以上內容就是針對“有什么可以提神醒腦”的簡單介紹,相信大家都有了一定的了解。為了避免出現工作疲勞,大家一定要注重生活中的保養。
【攝影教學】一學就會的電影級的打光技巧
訪客無法瀏覽此圖片或連結,請先 註冊登入會員

美食

The suffocating "Death Concert"

This music festival called "Astronomy World" was initiated by Scott and others in 2018 and has attracted a large number of young audiences in recent years. On the day of the stampede, tens of thousands of people who came here gathered in the nrg park.

According to the audience's description, the crowd became more and more crowded a few minutes before Scott's performance; after the performance, some people were squeezed into unconsciousness, and others were screaming in horror. "I was almost squeezed by the crowd, and I felt out of breath. I started yelling for help... I was so scared, I felt like I was going to die."

Houston Fire Department Chief Sam Peña responded on the morning of the 6th that the audience “started to flock to the front of the stage for whatever reason, causing the people in front to be squeezed.”
The scene of the trampling accident at the concert was in chaos.
The cause of the accident is not clear, and to make matters worse, emergency measures are not in place.
A live audience posted a post afterwards that after a girl fell to the ground in a stampede accident, two medical staff came to the scene, “They behaved very amateurishly, as if they didn’t know anything. One of them left the scene directly, and the other panicked. Scream, ask if anyone will resuscitate cardiopulmonary..."
It happened that the audience had a medical background and shouted: "Take an aed, or give me an artificial respiration mask." But the medical staff just stood up because they didn't wear a breathing balloon, aed, or even gloves. belt……

In the end, the girl could not be rescued. "I watched a girl die in front of my eyes because these medical staff were completely unprepared."
Houston Mayor Sylvester Turner said that as of the evening of the 6th, 13 people were still hospitalized, of which 5 patients were under 18 years old. The local judge Lina Hidalgo strongly condemned, "It is unacceptable to attend the concert but not be able to return home safely."

Faced with all this, Scott responded lightly on Twitter, saying: "I feel very sad about what happened last night."

·American rapper Scott.

Obviously, this can't bring the slightest comfort to the casualties and their families.

A family member of a victim accused Scott. At the time of the incident, the audience shouted to stop the performance, but he did not follow suit. Instead, he allowed this "blood catastrophe" to happen, and the organizer of the event was responsible for this.

Another lawyer entrusted by the injured audience also issued a statement on the 7th, accusing Scott and others of seeing an ambulance entering the venue after the accident, but still continuing to perform.

The "Astronomy World" music festival is not the first time it has been held, and Scott is not a newcomer without experience in field control. It is precisely because of this that their performance after the accident has made the American people even more angry. Some people even use "murderer" to describe Scott, thinking that he doesn't care about the lives of the audience. After all, this is not the first time he has advocated violence in a concert...

發新話題

本站所有圖文均屬網友發表,僅代表作者的觀點與本站無關,如有侵權請通知版主會盡快刪除。