發新話題

[討論] 陈刚网上募捐,十小时已收获十二万美元

陈刚网上募捐,十小时已收获十二万美元

Support MIT Professor Gang Chen

As many of you know, my dad was indicted on the last full day of Trump’s presidency for allegedly lying about ties to China on a Department of Energy grant application. However, this indictment is absurd given the publicity surrounding his research and academic activities conducted in China or with Chinese academics. Many of the allegedly illicit “activities” he supposedly failed to report were mundane and earnest efforts to help others such as writing letters of recommendation. My dad has devoted his life to education and the development of sustainable technologies for all of mankind. He moved to the US over 30 years ago with little other than a relentless determination to pursue the American dream. My dad is resolved to fight these charges because of the danger they represent to the broader academic community and all Chinese Americans. While MIT has agreed to pay my father’s legal expenses, there will undoubtedly be additional expenses for our family that extend beyond this agreement. We greatly appreciate any help.

$120,616 raised of $250,000 goal

最大一笔捐款是 Anonymous $8888

發新話題

本站所有圖文均屬網友發表,僅代表作者的觀點與本站無關,如有侵權請通知版主會盡快刪除。