發新話題

back from Lisbon 原創國外]心得

back from Lisbon 原創國外]心得

Dear All

I just back from Lisbon, It is so nice country and you have to visit once for your life.

before I go there, I always think this is Poor country in the Europe, yes, it is, but after 4 days trip, My god, this is beautful and clean.

Lisbon is big city which join from 7 areas, it is so clean and people are very nice, another good parts is VERY CHEAP, so If you plan to shop and enjoy food and everything, this is wonderful place, of course it is hard to compare with Toscana in Italy, because it is city, so you have to change your mind and open eyes to see, it is different.

Of course, My first target is 葡式蛋塔 ha ! I just want to see what is different, so I visit the original shop, they are first shop to develop this 葡式蛋塔, and they are over 200 years old, but the test is nice, whay I say nice, because Taiwan 葡式蛋塔 are better, but it is different. they are in blane area and very easy to find it.

It is so many to talk about it, but If you are interesting, please let me know, so I can give you more information.

Of course next time I will give you best res. address, very nice and very low price, only 10 Euro, but you will get really FULL !!

Hollanda

本帖最近評分記錄
  • 糖果 經驗 +4 呵呵!歡迎回來^^ 2006-7-27 17:02
  • 糖果 金幣 +10 呵呵!歡迎回來^^ 2006-7-27 17:02

發新話題

本站所有圖文均屬網友發表,僅代表作者的觀點與本站無關,如有侵權請通知版主會盡快刪除。