發新話題

完美無瑕的化妝術,教學影片

完美無瑕的化妝術,教學影片

化妝程序:希望自己擁有一張百看不厭的亮麗容顏,絕對得從最基本的化妝程序開始起步,雖說色彩化妝的能力不是一朝一夕即可練就的,但真正想要為自已的美麗不斷加分,就必須靠您「很在乎的學」,透過熟能生巧的反覆練習,您將會發現,原來自己也有成為彩妝大師的潛能喔!

不過,如果您想讓彩妝服貼的留在臉上,甚至阻隔外在環境的污染,千萬記得確實做好妝前的基礎保養唷!

■單元簡介
粉底.眼影.眼線.睫毛.眉形.鼻影.唇彩.腮紅.臉型修飾
Natural Flawless Makeup (Song Hye Kyo Inspired)

Because asian cultures and western cultures are so different you should admit those. It's not bizarre for girls to stare at themselves with mirrors and to do something for makeup in s.korea. u have a very good technique and u like preety with or without make up on,but don't u think it's to much make-up for a natural look,i mean it's already 3 kinds of make up just for the face at the beginning, My cousin is also in the entertainment industry. Many of female entertainers have had plastic surgery as much as entertainers have had in other countries. I don't agree with 99%, "Is plastic surgery really bad? Does plastic surgery hurt you?" These questions show that you simply don't understand the position or the argument. "Why do girls take care of their beauties that much? Because men only love pretty women too much that happens." Have you ever considered that this kind of attitude towards men is actually more of the reason why men find a distaste for some women? Grow up. If men don't like you tell them to fuck off. Be confident.
肌膚保養程序
清潔是皮膚健康美的第一步
1. 潔膚或卸粧(水溶性潔膚液+水洗式卸妝法)
2. 洗淨(植物性溶離法+細泡沫張離法)
3. 潔淨(弱鹼性軟離法+細棉帶離法)
清除才能保持皮膚細嫩的原貌
1. 去角質〈軟性清除法〉
2. 除脂〈軟化清除法〉
3. 潔淨〈與清潔步驟同,有調理肌膚效果,營養前之準備。〉
4. 清除過程應審慎正確且注重皮膚之鎮定〈冰敷法〉。

護理能使皮膚回復年輕健康之狀態
1. 按摩〈無負擔運動法〉