發新話題

25 things about me

25 things about me

This is the game I played on facebook. I think it's interesting so that I would like to share here. Anyone who is interested in this game is wellcome to joing. Let everyone knows more about you!!

------------------------------------------------------
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.

Right now I am really frustrated about the Chinese teaching license. I wish I am more prepared before I came to USA. The past three weeks I have made so many phone calls, e-mails, or do anything I could to figure out what I need to do. When I finally got my bachelor degree transcript from Taiwan, they told me that I need to have it evaluated!!! In order to do this, I need to have my diploma in English. Unfortunately, this week is Chinese New year. I have to wait for a week for the office opened. Why is it always something after another thing?? Why won't they accept my master degree??? It does not make any sense at all. In order to get a master degree, I need to have my bachelor degree. This is just a common sense, why don't they understand???? Anyway, I am just really tired and frustrated about the situation I am in right now. It seems that everything is so difficult since I came to USA..... immigration, marriage, life, license, job......

Sorry to complain so much on the first item. I am drinking coffee now and listen to my iPod. I really love iHome--the speaker for iPod. It's like I have a personal concert at home.

Happy Chinese New Year!!!! It is the year of Ox. Hope everyone happy and healthy for this new year! And of course hope everyone keeps your job and have enough money to live!

I got a red envolope from my husband. He put a direct deposit into my bank account and put the receipt in the red envelope because he thought I like to use credit card when I shop. Direct deposit can let me pay my credit card bill. What a thoughtful man!

I love shushi. My husband took me to Findlay, Ohio to eat shushi and celebrate Chinese New Year! We also ordered a dish of steam fish. Yummy!!!

Not like Beth, I love strawberry milk!! Anything about strawberry is my favorite.

I love Cheesecake Factory. Especially their fresh strawberry cheesecake.... yum....

I am so lucky to be in Covay's family. I have a picture of Beth and me on my table, and I am looking at it. It feels so good to have a sister.

I really hope that I can get this Chinese teaching job....... but there are so many things to do in order to get the license!! Keep my fingers crossed and pray to Buddha.

I love watching movies. The movies I watched recently are: Marley & Me, What happens in Vegas, Kong Fu Panda, Mamamia, Eagle Eye. Those are all good movies!

Sometimes I was wondering if I didn't come to USA, how different my life would be?

I love teaching. Being a teacher gives me a power to prove and feel that I am good and confident. I love helping students who struggle with studying and I love seeing students' improvement. It just makes me feel my life is all meaningful.

Thanks my parents to support me financially on getting two master degrees in USA. I am so lucky.

Two kids just rang my door bell to see if they can clean our drive way. Well, there's a lot of snow today. I would pay 5 dollars for each of them. I really admire American culture that kids go out to earn their own money. When I was at school in Taiwan, all I was told was to study, study, and study.

I wish I have a maid who can clean the house, wash the dishes, do the laundry, and cook. Especially clean the toilet.

Man!! 25 things are really alot to think! But I kind of enjoy this game. I like free writing.

I love classic piano music. It can always calm me down and enjoy the peaceful moment.

I miss bubble milk tea in Taiwan. It just tastes so good!

I also miss green vegetables. I used to eat a lot of vegetables while I was in Taiwan. But it was so difficult to get it in Ohio.

I wish I can continue learning piano. I wish I did not quit learning it when I was in junior high school. I am so regret now......

I wish I can speak better English, and understand the concept of English conversation. I wish I can enjoy watching movie or TV without caption. So far I am doing OK, but I wish I can do better.

I wish I can go back to Taiwan for Chinese New Year. There is no atmosphere here.

I miss all my friends..... really miss them. To think back of the time I was at work, although it was so stressful, I still enjoy it, because I have really good co-workers who become my good friends. I am really thankful for working with them.

I just made hot chocolate for the kids who were shoveling my drive way. It was so cold outside and a lot of snow.

Finally this is the last one. I love listen to Chinese songs. I hope I can have more Chinese songs in my iPod.

本帖最近評分記錄
  • paohenlee 經驗 +50 Great idea! and really enjoyed your sha 2009-1-30 08:24
  • paohenlee 金幣 +50 Great idea! and really enjoyed your sha 2009-1-30 08:24
  • paohenlee 威望 +1 Great idea! and really enjoyed your sha 2009-1-30 08:24

wow.. 25 things..
hum.. this could take a while..

me in a hurry now.. so.. i'll come back and participate in this

發新話題

本站所有圖文均屬網友發表,僅代表作者的觀點與本站無關,如有侵權請通知版主會盡快刪除。