發新話題

Yo, Greeting from south!!

Yo, Greeting from south!!

Yo, yo, yo!!

How is everyone doing??

It looks like place is quiet down after the new year!!

I sincerely hope it is with great reason make you busy!! If so, let's go go go for the new year and better future.

Still find some time to get back here and talk a little!!

Wish all the best!!

Ph1017 from south

Hello

We had a lot of snow yesterday in Ohio. It was really beautiful and I took some pictures. But I don't know how to put some pictures here.
Although it's beautiful, it's too cold! Hope everyone keeps warm!

回覆 2樓 fanny5 的帖子

click on

then you shall see "上傳附件" on the bottom of the page.....

ps. i am looking forward to see those pic
本帖最近評分記錄
  • praystone 威望 +2 熱心助人 2009-1-13 06:50
  • praystone 金幣 +20 熱心助人 2009-1-13 06:50

Snow pictures

Thanks! I will attach some snow pictures^^
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
本帖最近評分記錄
  • praystone 威望 +3 nice pics! 2009-1-14 22:19
  • praystone 金幣 +300 nice pics! 2009-1-14 22:19
  • 霄雪 威望 +2 原創內容 2009-1-14 16:57
  • 霄雪 金幣 +3 原創內容 2009-1-14 16:57
  • 霄雪 經驗 +3 原創內容 2009-1-14 16:57
  • brucenien 威望 +1 nice pic! 2009-1-14 14:06
  • brucenien 金幣 +30 nice pic! 2009-1-14 14:06

wow it doesn't snow in australia

nice stuff!

thx for sharing

ph1017:
What has happed about paohenlee ?

(only english i knew )
(前幾天去代訂婚宴場地,有一廳是醫生娶日本老婆,由於我根本沒有什麼外語能力可言,所以我就很好奇中日聯姻要怎樣溝通哩,於是本人我很白目的請教醫生的媽媽,醫生的媽媽看起來就是個很厲害的角色,她很多細節都打點得很好很nice,被我問煩了,她老人家說:簡單的都嘛會!
我承認我很肉腳!   )
(本來寒假要去Chiangmai自助旅行,但我對此事一拖再拖,拖到沒機位了,旅伴火大 ,好好的寒假渡假被我搞砸了,於是她直言不諱:語言讓妳缺乏安全感,說得是嗄,我的語言是讀假的,考完試馬上忘光光 ,沒辦法跟上研究所程度的外語能力,我也是感到很抱歉的啊!! )
A few days ago to book wedding venue, the Office has one wife is a doctor married to Japanese, as I do Nothing to speak of foreign language ability, so I am very curious about the date of marriage to how to communicate mile, so my purpose I am white mother consult a doctor , the Doctor is a mother looks very formidable role, she runs a lot of details are very well very nice, was tired of my question, she said the elderly: a simple will have them!
I admit that I am肉脚!)
Would have to go to Chiangmai winter vacation travel, but I am on the matter dragged on until no slots, and火大traveling companion, a good winter holiday when I screw up, so she did not mince words: the language to allow you the lack of security sense, to put it is worked, I read the language is false, and finished-ray test as soon forget, no way to keep up with the level of foreign language institute, I also feel very sorry ah!!

[ 本帖最後由 霄雪 於 2009-2-8 23:23 編輯 ]

To: Xia-Snow:

I believe henlee is quite busy recently becuase of work and family issue. It will be better for him to disclose what he is doing recently.

As the word for that kind of marriage you mentioned, I think it is "Taiwan-Japen marriage."  Simply guessing and easy to understand, right??

As for the language, actually as we all believe, use it more and just simply get used to it. You will be good. Maybe some day you will be like my girlfriend having some dream talk in English and Korean at the same time.........

hi all,
wow! thanks fanny for those beautiful pictures of snowy wonderland

sorry guys, been really busy recently as ph1017 mentioned and didn't have any chance to come on here..

the work is crazy busy recently and my life is just between office and my bed for the last few weeks..
and a really close family member passed away last week and was busy assisting our family in the process..

new year and new hope for everyone
but i just want to wish everyone good health and keep it warm this cold winter season
hope that no one has to face any great difficulties and we will only grow stronger and mature physically and mentally should we encounter from any worldly sufferings

happy new year and chinese new year to everyone

To Henlee

I am sorry to hear that, hope everything goes well. Take care.

bruce,
thanx..  we were prepared.. and was really peaceful
very thankful

發新話題

本站所有圖文均屬網友發表,僅代表作者的觀點與本站無關,如有侵權請通知版主會盡快刪除。