發新話題

[團體] [專輯]The Corrs-可兒家族-Borrowed Heaven(快樂天堂)

[專輯]The Corrs-可兒家族-Borrowed Heaven(快樂天堂)

1.Angel

She lived like she knew nothing lasts Didn't care to look like anyone else And she was beautiful, so beautiful I still hear her laugh like she's here Shower it down on all the young It isn't so wrong to have such fun... Forever angel, I hope they love you like we do Forever angel, I'll be proud to be like you Be like you (I'll be proud to be like you) Does the sun shine up at you when you're looking down? Do you get along with the others around? It's got to be better than before You don't need to worry now you're gone... Forever angel, I hope they love you like we do Forever angel, I'll be proud to be like you Be like you, just like you... And when I go to sleep at night I'll thank you for each blessed thing surrounding me For every fall I'll ever break Each moment's breath I wanna taste Confidence and conscience, decadent extravangance Never ending providence, for loving when I had the chance (Tin whistle interlude) Angel, I hope they love you like we do Forever angel, I'll be proud to be like you Forever angel, I'll be proud to be like you Be like you I'll be proud to be like you

2.Hideaway

It's time to change, throw out the books and start again Break all the rules, fall on your face, don't be ashamed You can't waste more time, 'cause you've been gone for far too long Trapped in his arms, safe without harm Follow your heart, don't be afraid You think that you're OK But I don't believe in what you say You think that it's too late But it's not good, good enough for you Don't hide away 'Cause I know that you've got what it takes I believe you can be what you wanna be Let yourself go, don't you worry about a thing Breaking the chains - so hard to begin Follow your heart, don't be afraid You think that you're OK But it's not good, good enough for you Don't hide away 'Cause I know that you've got what it takes I believe you can be what you wanna be Don't hide away 'Cause I know that you've got, got what it takes And I believe you can be what you wanna be Don't hide away 'Cause I know that you've got waht it takes I believe you can be what you wanna be You can be what you wanna be...

3.Long Night

It doesn't really matter now you're gone You never were around that much to speak of Didn't think that I could live without you, baby It couldn't be that hard to live alone But now I'm all, all alone again Thinking you will never say that you'll be home again And it's gonna be a long night And it's gonna be cold without your arms And I'm gonna get stage fright, caught in the headlights It's gonna be a long night, and I know I'm gonna lose this fight... Once upon a time we fell in loce And I thought that I would be the only one But now I'm on, I'm on my own again Thinking you will never show you won't be home again And it's gonna be a long night And it's gonna be cold without yours arms And I'm gonna get stage fright, caught in the headlights It's gonna be a long night, and I know I'm gonna lose this fight Lost in your arms, baby, lost in your arms... Now I'm all on my own again Thinking you will never show you won't be home again And it's gonna be a long night And it's gonna be cold without your arms And I'm gonna get stage fright, caught in the headlights It's gonna be a long night, and I know I'm gonna lose this fight I'm gonna get stage fright, caught in the headlights It's gonna be a lond night, and I know I'm gonna lose this fight I'm lost in your arms, baby, lost in your arms...

4.Goodbye

I never thought one day you'd be gone, away forever more No one can say, no one could explain why you were taken Oh, where are you now? Could I get there somehow? It's time to say goodbye Block out the sun and pack up the sky Don't let my tears start to make you cry Each time I try to say my goodbye Try to stop asking why Tell me it's true, tell me there's something more Another time for love One day I'll know, one day I'll be there Will you be waiting? Oh, where are you now? Could I get there somehow? It's time to say goodbye Block out the sun and pack up the sky Don't let my tears start to make you cry Each time I try to say my goodbye Try to stop asking why Try to stop asking why... yeah... Where are you now? Could I get there somehow? It's time to say goodbye Block out the sun and pack up the sky Don't let my tears start to make you cry Each time I try to say my goodbye Try to stop asking why, way Try to say my goodbye...

5.Time Enough For Tears

Let's read the trees and their autumn leaves As they fall like a dress undone At the end of summers, love will find lovers Who need the shadow of a winter's sun Don't tell me you're leaving We can hide in the evening It's getting darker than it should If we read the leaves as they blow in the breeze Would it stop us now, my love? Time enough for hard questions, time enough for all our fears Time is tougher than we both know yet – time enough for tears The moon is milk and the sky where it's spilt, it's magic And we all need to believe that we can wake in the dream It's not as hard as it seems - you know, it's harder to leave Time enough for being braver, time enough for all our fears Time is tougher than we both know yet – time enough for tears I heard you say underneath your breath some kind of prayer I heard you say underneath your breath That you never wanna feel this way about anybody else Time enough for hard questions, time enough for all our fears Time, it's tougher than we both know yet – time enough for tears Time enough for being braver, time enough – I love this time of year Time, it's tough, it's running away from us – time enough for tears Time enough... (I know, I know...) (It's OK, it's OK...)

6.Humdrum

Hey you're too true to be good And I'm too bad to pretend Transparent and transfixed, I'm uncool Heart beat you're looking at me Must stop I'm letting you see This isn't how I want to be I have visions like no other So romantic you'll discover I wanna take you for granted Drift while you're talking Bathe while you're downstairs And chat on the phone Fall asleep before bedtime Pass in the hallway Forget your birthday And shrink all your clothes (I wanna) This is every girl's dream No milk left for your tea Baby's crying louder than me Who lost the keys of your car Sorry that would be me I'd wake up only I'm not asleep I have daydreams of another So romantic you'll discover I wanna take you for granted Drift while you're talking Bathe while you're downstairs And chat on the phone Fall asleep before bedtime Pass in the hallway Forget your birthday And shrink all your clothes (I wanna) (I wanna) I have visions like no other So romantic you'll discover I wanna take you for granted Drift while you're talking Bathe while you're downstairs And chat on the phone Fall asleep before bedtime Pass in the hallway Forget your birthday And shrink all your clothes Let me take you for granted Drift while you're talking Bathe while you're downstairs And chat on the phone Fall asleep before bedtime Pass in the hallway Forget your birthday And shrink all your clothes (I wanna) (I wanna) Did I say that out loud?

7.Even If

For what it's worth I think there's nobody like you You've got grace, got a heart beating and despite you're fun As I grew up I was terrified of darkness Now you're around I've no reason to be frightened 'Cause even if the sun came tumbling down You light the ground I walk on Even if the moon fell out of the sky You light the ground I walk on Now that you're mine I can't picture life without you You're my friend, you're my lover, wanna bite you 'Cause even if the sun came tumbling down You light the ground I walk on Even if the moon fell out of the sky You light the ground I walk on The world goes on spinning and I can't retrace My heady footsteps to this place I'm in heaven right now and I don't want to come down 'Cause even if the sun came tumbling down You light the ground I walk on Even if the moon fell out of the sky You light the ground I walk on Now we're alone gonna show how much I need you Kiss you so you won't ever wanna leave me 'Cause even if the sun came tumbling down You light the ground I walk on Even if the moon fell out of the sky You light the ground I walk on 'Cause even if the sun came tumbling down You light the ground I walk on Even if the moon fell out of the sky You light the ground I walk on

8.Borrowed Heaven

All beauty all fade away, borrowed All moonlight return today, borrowed All sunrise all shooting stars, borrowed All earth bound bare feet in clay You know we're standing on Borrowed, borrowed heaven Borrowed, borrowed heaven All heartache all rivers cried, borrowed Don't stay out too late tonight, borrowed I love you, don't wanna die, borrowed You taste like paradise I know I'm breathing in Borrowed, borrowed heaven Borrowed, borrowed heaven Borrowed, borrowed heaven Borrowed, borrowed heaven You gave me life and I will give it back But before I do, I'm gonna hold it tight This is my prayer All body, all skin all bone, borrowed All silky, all smooth and warm, borrowed All pleasure, all pain are one, borrowed Almighty I stand alone I know I'm living in Borrowed, borrowed heaven [Repeat till end]

9.Confidence

What a day, that I've left behind You forgave, said I've done my time I've been good, animation rhyme Sisterhood, can I find that line Not anymore, I don't feel it I'm not hopeless, tragic No, nothing no more to say I've got freedom, no more calling I don't care I'll walk away 'Cause I've got confidence for quiet I'm not afraid I'm not hungry, no I'm over fed Satisfied, with the life I've led Moving on, to where you can't see What is me Well it's just for me Mine end of the line You don't hear it crashing silent You're all gone left me behind Is this freedom no one's calling I don't care, I'll walk away 'Cause I've got confidence for quiet I'm not afraid No nothing no more to say Is this freedom, no one calling I don't care, I'll walk away 'Cause I've got confidence for quiet I'm not afraid No I don't care I'll walk away 'Cause I've got confidence for quiet I'm not afraid I've got confidence I'm not afraid

10.Baby Be Brave

Maybe deep down inside, you don't believe it Your wailing wall, it isn't weeping at all And you're not worthy of adoration You're scared that somebody somewhere's gonna find the burst pipe And as fast as they bow down they'll leave you behind But baby be brave 'Cause what's the point of it all What's the point of it all, yeah Baby, don't blow it Tell me what's it all for If you're not terrified to fail Are you terrified to fail Way far down below you don't feel it Yeah, everyone knows but we don't believe it The pain of a pop star, you're breaking my heart But baby be brave 'Cause what's the point of it all What's the point of it all, yeah Baby, don't blow it Tell me what's it all for If you're not terrified to fail (Confide in me, tell me your story) Are you terrified to fail (It's your fear that makes you worthy) I know what you're doing 'Cause God I've been tempted You are Drowning the special To immortalize the rise And what's the point of it all But baby be brave 'Cause what's the point of it all What's the point of it all, yeah Baby, don't blow it Tell me what's it all for If you're not terrified to fail (Confide in me, tell me your story) Are you terrified to fail (It's your fear that makes you worthy) I am terrified to fail (Confide in me, tell me your story) Are you terrified to fail (It's your fear that makes you worthy)

12.Summer Sunshine

everyones changing, I stay the same I’m… a solo cello outside a chor-us I’ve got a secret, It’s time for me to tell that you’ve been keeping me warm Just sweet beginnings and bitter en-dings In coffee city, we borrowed hea-ven Don’t give it back, I’ve never felt so wanted Are you taking me home? You tell me you have to go… (chorus) In the heat of summer sunshine I miss you like nobody else In the heat of summer sunshine I kiss you, and nobody needs to know Now that you’ve left me, there’s no retur-ning I keep comparing, you’re always win-ning I try to be strong but you’ll never be more wanted Will you make me at home? Don't tell me you have to go... (chorus) In the heat of summer sunshine I miss you like nobody else In the heat of summer sunshine I kiss you, and nobody needs to know Ya da... ya da... ya da To sweet beginnings and bitter en-dings In coffee city, we borrowed hea-ven Don’t give it back Winter is coming and I need to stay warm The heat..... (chorus) In the heat of summer sunshine I miss you like nobody else In the heat of summer sunshine I kiss you, and nobody knows (chorus) In the heat of summer sunshine I miss you like nobody else In the heat of summer sunshine I kiss you, and nobody needs to know

發新話題

本站所有圖文均屬網友發表,僅代表作者的觀點與本站無關,如有侵權請通知版主會盡快刪除。