發新話題

[團體] [專輯]The Corrs-可兒家族-Best of The corrs(可兒家族最精選)

[專輯]The Corrs-可兒家族-Best of The corrs(可兒家族最精選)

1.  Would you be happier?

Have you ever wonder where the story ends, and how it all began, I do (I do, I do, I do, I do) Did you ever dream you were the movie star with popcorn in your hand, I did (I did, I did, I did) Do you ever think you're someone else inside, when no one understands you are (you are) And wanna disappear inside a dream but never wanna wake, wake uuuuuup Then you stumble on tomorrow, and trip over today (Chorus) Would you be happier if you were someone together Would the sun shine brighter if you played a bigger part Would you be wonderful if it wasn't for the weather You're gonna be just fine (gonna be just fine) Are you not afraid to tell your story now, when everyone is done it's too late (too late, too late) Was everything you've ever said or done not the way you planned, mistaaaake So you promised that tomorrow, be different than today (Chorus) Would you be happier if you were someone together Would the sun shine brighter if you played a bigger part Would you be wonderful if it wasn't for the weather You're gonna be just fine I think you're gonna be just fine You're gonna be just fine So don't worry baby You're racing for tomorrow, not finished with today Would you be happier if you were someone together Would the sun shine brighter if you played a bigger part Would you be wonderful if it wasn't for the weather I think you're gonna be just fine Would we be happier if we were someone together Would the sun shine brighter if we played a bigger part Would we be wonderful if it wasn't for the weather I think we're gonna be just fine I think you're gonna be just fine Don't worry baby Gonna be just fine Don't worry honey Gonna be just fine Don't worry baby Gonna be just fiiiiine

2.  So young

We were taking it easy Bright and breezy We are living it up Just fine and dandy We are chasing the moon Just running wild and free We are following through Every dream, and every need And it really doesn't matter that we don't eat And it really doesn't matter that we don't sleep It really doesn't matter, really doesn't matter at all (Chorus) Cos we were so young then, we are so young, so young now And when tomorrow comes, we'll just do it all again We are caught in a haze On these lazy summer days We're spending all of our nights just A-laughing, kissing, yeah No it really doesn't matter that we don't eat No it really doesn't matter that we don't sleep No it really doesn't matter, really doesn't matter at all...

3.  Runaway

Say it's true, there's nothing like me and you Not alone, tell me you feel it too And I would runaway I would runaway, yeah, yeah I would runaway I would runaway with you (Chorus) Cause I have, have fallen in love With you, no never have I'm never gonna stop falling in love, with you Close the door, lay down upon the floor And by candlelight, make love to me through the night Cause I have runaway I have runaway, yeah, yeah I have runaway I have runaway with you (Chorus) With you... And I would runaway I would runaway, yeah, yeah I would runaway I would runaway with you (Chorus) Fallen in love (fallen in love) With you, no never have I'm never gonna stop falling in love, with you With you, my love... With you... With you...

4.  Breathless

The daylight's fading slowly But time with you is standing still I'm waiting for you only The slightest touch and i feel weak I cannot lie From you I cannot hide And I'm losing the will to try Can't hide it Can't fight it Chorus: So go on,go on,come on leave me breathless Tempt me,tease me,until I can't deny This lovin' feeling Make me long for your kiss Go on,go on,yeah Come on And it there's no tomorrow And all we have is here and now I'm happy just to have you You're all the love I need somehow It's like a dream Although I'm not asleep And I never want to wake up Don't lose it Don't leave it Chorus And I can't lie From you I cannot hide And I've lost the will to try Can't hide it Can't fight it Chorus Tempt me,tease me,until I can't deny This lovin' feeling Make me long for your kiss Go on,go on,come on leave me breathless Go on,go on,come on leave me breathless Go on,go on,come on leave me breathless

5.  Radio

It's late at night, and I'm feeling down There are couples standing on the street sharing summer kisses and silly sounds so I step inside, pour a glass of wine with a full glass and empty heart i search for something to occupy my mind but you are in my head swimming forever in my head tangled in my dreams swimming forever (chorus) so I listen to the radio (listen to the radio) and all the songs we used to know (listen to them) so I listen to the radio (listen to the radio) remember where we used to go Now It's morning light, and it's cold outside caught up in a distant dream I turn and think that you are by my side So I leave my bed and i try to dress Wondering why my mind plays tricks And fools me into thinking you are there But you're just in my head swimming forever in my head not lying in my bed just swimming forever repeat chorus you are in my head swimming forever in my head tangled in my dreams swimming forever, swimming forever, swimming forever repeat chorus (listen to them) I listen to the radio and all the songs we used to know I listen to the radio (listen to the radio) to all the songs we used to know I listen to the radio (listen to the radio) to all songs, all the songs we used yo know hey (listen to the radio, listen to them) all the songs we used to know (listen to the radio, listen to them) yeah yeah (listen to the radio, listen to them) yeah (listen to the radio)

6.  What can i do

I haven't slept at all in days It's been so long since we have talked And I have been here many times I just don't know what I'm doing wrong (Chorus) What can I Do to make you love me What can I do to make you care What can I say to make you feel this What can I do to get you there There's only so much I can take And I've just got to let it go And who knows I might feel better If I don't try and I don't hope (Chorus) No more waiting, no more aching No more fighting, no more trying... Maybe there's nothing more to say And in a funny way I'm calm Because the power is not mine I'm just gonna let it fly... (Chorus) Love me...

7.  The right time

This is the right time, once in a lifetime So I find it hard to sleep, don't you know The sun is shining in my window, life's in flow Making music in the morning, laughter's light Creativity touches in full flight This is the right time, once in a lifetime Keep it going, let's not lose it, feel the flow Oh! flying free in a fantasy, with you I'll go This is the right time, once in a lifetime Now something has entered my mind Shattering all of my thoughts It's no good, it's just one big waste of my time, but what can I do to recall This is the right time, once in a lifetime This is the right time, once in a lifetime This is the right time, once in a lifetime This is the right time, once in a lifetime

8.  I never loved you anyway

You bored me with your stories I can't believe that I endured for as long as I did I'm happy it's over, I'm only sorry That I didn't make the move before you And when you go I will remember To send a thank you note to that girl I see she's holding you so tender Well I just wanna say I never really loved you anyway No I didn't love you anyway I never really loved you anyway I'm so glad you're moving away Valentino I don't think so You watching MTV While I lie dreaming in an empty bed, And come to think of it I was misled My flat my food my everything And thoughts inside my head Before you go I must remember To have a quiet word with that girl Does she know you're not a spender Well I just have to say I never really loved you anyway No I didn't love you anyway I never really loved you anyway I'm so happy you're moving away And when you go I will remember I must remember to say... I never really loved you anyway No I didn't love you anyway I never really loved you anyway I never really loved you anyway No I didn't love you anyway Never truly loved you anyway I'm so happy you're moving away Yeah I'm delighted you're moving away

9.  Irresistible

you're irresistable, you're mine dont want you for the weekend, dont want you for a day dont need a love divided, dont want to feel this way. see i want you to need me, (the way that i need you) just like i need you (the way i see you) and i want you to see me, like no-one before chorus: you're irresistable, you're natural, and physical it's indefinable, it's magical, illogical. So make-you-mineable, You're mine so cant you see im tortured, oh cant you hear my pain? if youd just let me show you (show you) i'll be your summer rain then you'll feel that you want me (the way i feel it) just like i want you ( the way i want you) and you know nothings better, its like nothing before chorus: you're irresistable, you're natural, and physical its indefinable, magical, illogical, so make-you-mine-able, you're mine now you feel what im feeling (dont you feel what im feeling) dont you know that its more (it can take you places) it can take you places, like never before chorus: you're irresistable, you're natural, and physical. its indifineable, magical, and illogical, so make-you-mine-able, your mine.

10.  Forgiven not forgotten

All Alone staring out watching her life going by When her days are grey and her nights are black Different shades of mundane And the one eyed furry toy that lays upon the bed Has often heard her cries And heard her whisper out name long forgiven, but not forgotten You're forgiven, not forgotten You're forgiven, not forgotten You're forgiven, not forgotten You're not forgotten A bleeding heart torn apart left on an icy grave In their room where they once lay face to face Nothing could get in the way But now the memories of a man are haunting her days And the craving never fades She's still dreaming of a man long forgiven, not forgotten You're forgiven, not forgotten You're forgiven, not forgotten You're forgiven, not forgotten You're not forgotten Still alone staring on, wishing her life goodbye As she goes searching for the man long forgiven, not forgotten You're forgiven, not forgotten You're forgiven, not forgotten You're forgiven, not forgotten You're not forgotten

12.  Only when i sleep

You're only just a dreamboat Sailing in my head You swim me secret oceans Of coral blue and red Your smell is insense burning Your touch is silken yet It reaches through my skin Moving from within Clutches at my breasts CHORUS: But it's only when I sleep See you in my dreams Got me spinning round and round Turning upside down I hear you breathe Somewhere in my sleep Got me spinning round and round Turning upside down (Only when I sleep) When I wake up from slumber Your shadows disappear Your love is just a sea mist Surrounding my body I'm working through the day time But when it's time to rest I'm lying in my bed Listening to my breath Falling from the edge

13.  Love to love you

I would love to love you like you do me I'd love to love you like you do me There's a pillar in my way you see I'd love to love you like you do me I met you on a sunny Autumn day You instantly attracted me when asking for the way God if I had known the pain I'd make you feel I would have stopped this start of us, and turned upon my heel Though you should leave me Time make it be alright Though you must leave me Time will help you see the light You don't need me Time make it be alright Though you must leave me Believe me when I tell you.. (Chorus) You recognised my barrier to love I know there's nothing worse than unrequited love (unrequited love) So I prayed to God that I could give the love you gave to me But something's lying in my way, preventing it to be Though you should leave me Time make it be alright Though you must leave me Believe me when I tell you (Chorus) (Chorus) Break those pillars down Break those pillars down Take those pillars down, down, down Oh, take those pillars down (Love to love you like you do me) Break those pillars down (Love to love you like you do me) Oh take those pillars down (Love to love you) (Love to love you) (Love to love you) Take those pillars down (Love to love you

14.  All the love in the world

I'm not looking for someone to talk to I've got my friends, I'm more than okay I've got more than a girl could wish for I live my dreams, but it's not all they say Still I believe (I'm missing...) I'm missing something real I need someone who releases me (Don't want to wake...) Don't want to wake up alone anymore Still believing you'll walk in my door All I need is to know it's for sure Then I'll give all the love in the world I've often wondered if love's an illusion Just to get you through the loneliest days I can't critisise it, I had no hesitations My imagination just stole me away Still I believe (I'm missing...) I'm missing something real I need someone who releases me (Don't want to wake...) Don't want to wake up alone anymore Still believeing you'll walk in my door All I need is to know it's for sure Then I'll give all the love in the world Guitar/Tin whistle solo Love's for a lifetime Not for a moment So happy, don't throw it away I'm only human And that's (?)brought colder(?) With noone to love me that way I need someone who releases me (Don't want to wake...) Don't want to wake up alone anymore Still believeing you'll walk through my door You'll reach for me and I'll know it's for sure Then I'll give all the love in the world (Don't want to wake up alone anymore) All alone (Don't want to wake up alone) Just reach for me (Don't want to wake up alone) Don't want to be alone (Don't want to wake up alone) Don't want to wake up alone (Don't want to wake up alone) Let me know it's sure (Don't want to wake up alone) Still believe in someone (Don't want to wake up alone) When you reach for me (Don't want to wake up alone) Let me know it's for real Fade

15.  Everybody hurts

When the day is long ...and the night the night is yours alone when you think you've had enough...of this life, well hang on. Don't let yourself go cause everybody cries and everybody hurts...sometimes. Sometimes everything is wrong. Now it's time to sing along. When your day is night alone (hold on, hold on) if you feel like letting go (hold on) when you're sure you've had too much...of this life, well hang on. cause everybody hurts...sometimes Take comfort in your friends Everybody hurts. Don't throw your hand.Oh, no. Don't throw your hand. If you feel like you're alone, no, no, no, you're not alone If you're on your own...in this life, the days and nights are long when you sure you've had too much ...of this life, to hang on. Well, everybody hurts sometimes, everybody cries. Sometimes And everybody hurts ...sometimes. And everybody hurts sometimes.So, hold on, hold on. Hold on, hold on.Hold on, hold on.Hold on, hold on. (repeat & fade) (Everybody hurts.You are not alone.)

16.  Give me a reason

Give me a reason It's not romantic here in blue swimming, swimming in blue You left me lonely and confused question, questioning you so soon goodbye you stole my heart believe, believing you Was it a lie right from the start? Answer, answer me do Well now my body's weak, so just give me a reason And my makeup's off, so just give me a reason My defenses down, so just give me a reason Give me a reason, give me a reason You'll never know the love I felt Wanting, waiting for you It takes a weak heart to forget Follow, follow it through Well now my body's weak, so just give me a reason And my makeup's off, so just give me a reason My defenses down, so just give me a reason Give me a reason, give me a reason So what's a girl like me to do? Drowning, drowning in you And who's to save me from the blue? And carry, carry me through 'Cos now my body's weak, so just give me a reason And my makeup's off, so just give me a reason my defenses down, so give me a reason I am strong enough, so give me a reason Now my body is weak, so just give me a reason And my makeup's off, so just give me a reason My defenses down, so just give me a reason Give me a reason, give me a reason Give me a reason, give me a reason Give me a reason What did I do wrong?

17.  Dreams

Now here you go again, you say you want your freedom Well who am I to keep you down It's only right that you should play the way you feel it But listen carefully to the sound [Bridge] Of your loneliness Like a heartbeat drives you mad In the stillness of remembering what you had And what you lost And what you had And what you lost [Refrain] Thunder only happens when it's raining Players only love you when they're playing Say, women they will come and they will go When the rain washes you clean you'll know, you'll know Now here I go again, I see the crystal visions I keep my visions to myself It's only me who wants to wrap around your dreams and Have you any dreams you'd like to sell Dreams of loneliness... [Bridge] [Refrain thrice] You'll know, whoa-o-oa, you'll know

18.  Make you mine

Wandering, waiting for the day to fade away So I can hold you Once again and chase the fears away Lie with me Show me how you feel I'm falling for you deeper everyday But when the night turns over I'll lie with you When the morning wakes you I'm there by you When the daylight takes you I'll miss you 'Til you come back home to me When I can make you mine, oh mine ...oh yeah Wanting you Every waking moment I'm on fire [I'm on fire / I'm on fire] Always needing you I'm aching for you only, I'll never tire Promise me This is how we'll be I'm falling deeper everyday But when the night turns over I lie with you When the morning wakes you I'm there by you When the daylight takes you I'll miss you 'Til you come back home to me When you come back home to me I'll break you I'll chase you You'll find that you can't stand to be away not for a day [not for a day] And when life defies you I'll be the soul you'll never go astray And you'll be mine iiine, mine, mine, mine [Lie with me, loose reality] I'm falling deeper everyday So when the night turns over I'll lie with you When the morning wakes you I'm there for you When the daylight takes you I'll miss you 'Til you come back home to me And I can make you mine When the night turns over I'll lie with you When the morning wakes you I'm there by you When the daylight takes you I'll miss you 'Til you come back home to me And I can make you mine, oh mine ...oh mine ...ohoh mine

發新話題

本站所有圖文均屬網友發表,僅代表作者的觀點與本站無關,如有侵權請通知版主會盡快刪除。