發新話題

[團體] [專輯]The Corrs-可兒家族-Corrs Unplugged

[專輯]The Corrs-可兒家族-Corrs Unplugged

1.  At Your Side

When the daylight's gone, & you're on your own And you need a friend, just to be around I will comfort you, I will take your hand And I'll pull you through, I will understand And you know that... I'll be at your side There's no need to worry Together, we'll survive Through the haste & hurry I'll be at your side, if you feel like you're alone And you've nowhere to turn I'll be at your side If life's standing still, and your soul's confused And you cannot find what road to choose If you make mistakes (make mistakes) You can't let me down (let me down) I will still believe (still believe) I will turn around And you know that I'll be at your side There's no need to worry Together we'll survive Through the haste & hurry I'll be at your side If you feel like you're alone And you've nowhere to turn I'll be at your side I'll be at your side I'll be at your side You know that I'll be at your side There's no need to worry Together we'll survive Through the haste & hurry I'll be at your side, if you feel like you're alone You've got somewhere to go 'Coz I'm right there I'll be at your side I'll be right there for you (Together we'll survive) Through the haste & hurry I'll be at your side, if you feel like you're alone You've got somewhere to go 'Coz I'm at your side Yeeeah, I'll be right there for you I'll be right there for you yeah I'm right at your side

2.  Everybody Hurts

When your day is long And the night And the night is your's alone When you think you've had enough Of this life Hang on Don't let yourself go 'Cause everybody cries And everybody hurts Sometimes Sometimes everything is wrong Now it's time to sing along When your day is night hold on Hold on (hold on) If you feel like letting go (Hold on) If you're sure you've had too much Of this life Hang on 'Cause everybody hurts Sometimes Take comfort in your friends And everybody hurts Don't blow your hand Oh-oh no Don't blow your hand If you feel like you're alone No, no, no, not alone If you're on your own In this life The days and nights are long You're sure you've had too much Of this life To hang on Yeah everybody hurts Sometimes Everybody cries Sometimes Everybody hurts Sometimes Everybody hurts sometimes So hold on, hold on Hold on, hold on Hold on, hold on Hold on, hold on To know you're not alone

3.  Forgiven Not Forgotten

All alone, staring on, watching her life go by, When her days are grey and her nights are black, Different shades of mundane and the one eyed furry toy That lies upon the bed has often heard her cry And heard her whisper out a name long forgiven, but not forgotten, You're forgiven not forgotten You're forgiven not forgotten You're forgiven not forgotten You're not forgotten A bleeding heart torn apart, left on an icy grave, In the room where they once lay, face to face, Nothing could get in their way, but now the memories of the man Are haunting her days and the craving never fades, She's still dreaming of a man long forgiven, but not forgotten, You're forgiven not forgotten You're forgiven not forgotten You're forgiven not forgotten You're not forgotten Still alone, staring on, wishing her life goodbye As she goes searching for the man long forgiven, but not forgotten, You're forgiven not forgotten You're forgiven not forgotten You're forgiven not forgotten You're forgiven not forgotten You're forgiven not forgotten You're forgiven not forgotten You're forgiven not forgotten You're forgiven not forgotten You're not forgotten You're not forgotten No, You're not forgotten

4.  Little Wing

Originally a Jimi Hendrix-song! Now she's walking through the clouds With a circus mind That's running wild Butterflies and zebras And moonbeams and fairytales All she ever thinks about is riding with the wind When I'm sad she comes to me With a thousand smiles She gives to me, free 'It's alright, it's alright' she says Take anything you want from me Anything Now she's walking through the clouds With a circus mind That's running wild Butterflies and zebras And moonbeams and fairytales All she ever thinks about is riding with the wind When I'm sad she comes to me With a thousand smiles She gives to me free 'It's alright, it's alright' she says Take anything you want from me Anything Fly Little Wing...Yeah, Yeah Fly Little Wing... I want her to fly Fade Out

5.  No Frontiers (Heaven Knows)

If life is a river and your heart is a boat And just like a water baby, born to float, And if life is a wild wind that blows way on high, And your heart is Amelia dying to fly, Heaven knows no frontiers and I've seen heaven in your eyes And if life is a bar room in which we must wait, 'round the man with his fingers on the ivory gates, Where we sing until dawn of our fears and our fates, And we stack all the dead men in self addressed crates, In your eyes faint as the singing of a lark, That somehow this black night, Feels warmer for the spark, Warmer for the spark, To hold us 'til the day, When fear will lose its grip, And heaven has its way, Heaven knows no frontiers, And I've seen heaven in your eyes If your life is a rough bed of brambles and nails, And your spirit's a slave to man's whips and man's jails, Where you thirst and you hunger for justice and right, And your heart is a pure flame of man's constant night, In your eyes faint as the singing of a lark, That somehow this black night, Feels warmer for the spark, Warmer for the spark, To hold us 'til the day when fear will lose its grip, And heaven has its way, And heaven has its way, When all will harmonise, And know what's in our hearts, The dream will realise Heaven knows no frontiers, And I've seen heaven in your eyes, Heaven knows no frontiers, And I've seen heaven in your eyes

6.  Old Town

The girl's a fool She broke the rule She hurt him hard This time you will break down She's lost his trust And so she must Now all is lost The system has broke down Romance has broke down This boy is crackin' up This boy has broken down This boy is crackin' up This boy has broke down She plays it hard She plays it tough But thats enough The love is over She's broke his heart and that is rough But in the end you'll soon recover The romance is over This boy is crackin' up This boy has broken down This boy is crackin' up This boy has broke down [solo] This boy is crackin' up This boy has broken down This boy is crackin' up This boy has broke down I've been spending my money In the old town It's not the same honey With you not around I've been spending my time In the old town I sure miss you honey Now you're not around You're not around This old town Ola This boy is crackin' up This boy has broken down This boy is crackin' up This boy has broke down This boy is crackin' up This boy has broken down This boy is crackin' up This boy has broke down [Fade out]

7.  Only When I Sleep

You're only just a dreamboat Sailing in my head You swim my secret oceans Of coral blue and red Your smell is incense burning Your touch is silken yet It reaches through my skin And moving from within It clutches at my breast But it's only when I sleep See you in my dreams You got me spinning round and round Turning upside-down But I only hear you breathe Somewhere in my sleep Got me spinning round and round Turning upside-down But its only when I sleep And when I wake from slumber Your shadow's disappear Your breath is just a sea mist Surrounding my body I'm workin' through the daytime But when it's time to rest I'm lying in my bed Listening to my breath Falling from the edge But it's only when I sleep See you in my dreams You got me spinning round and round Turning upside-down But I only hear you breathe Somewhere in my sleep Got me spinning round and round Turning upside-down But its only when I sleep It's only when I sleep Sharon instrumental Up to the sky Where angels fly I'll never die Hawaiian High In bed I lie No need to cry My sleeping cry Hawaiian High It's reaching through my skin Movin' from within Clutches at my breasts But it's only when I sleep.... See you in my dreams You got me spinning round and round Turning upside-down But I only hear you breathe Somewhere in my sleep Got me spinning round and round Turning upside-down But its only when I sleep Up to the sky Where angels fly I'll never die Hawaiian High In bed I lie No need to cry My sleeping cry Hawaiian High Fade Out

8.  Queen Of Hollywood

She drove a long way through the night From an urban neighborhood She left her mother in a fight For a dream misunderstood And her friends they talk on corners They could never comprehend But there was always something different In the way she held a stare And the pictures that she painted Were of glamour and of flair And her boyfriend though he loved her Knew he couldn't quite fulfill He could never meet her there She's never gonna be like the one before She read it in her stars that there's something more No matter what it takes no matter how she breaks She'll be the Queen of Hollywood And the cynics they will wonder What's the difference with this dream And the dreams of countless others All believing in TV They see their handprints in a sidewalk Flashing cameras on the scene And a shining limousine She's never gonna be like the one before She read it in her stars that there's something more No matter what it takes no matter how she breaks She'll be the Queen of Hollywood She's believing in a dream Queen of Hollywood It's a loaded fantasy Now her mother collects cut-outs And the pictures make her smile But if she saw behind the curtains It could only make her cry She's got hand prints on her body Sad moonbeams in her eyes not so innocent a child She's never gonna be like the one before She read it in her stars that there's something more No matter what it takes no matter how s

9.  Radio

It's late at night And I'm feeling down There're couples standing in the streets sharing summer kisses and silly sounds So I step inside Pour a glass of wine With a full glass and an empty heart I search for something to occupy my mind 'Cause you are in my head Swimming forever in my head Tangled in my dreams Swimming forever So I listen to the radio And all the songs we used to know So I listen to the radio Remember where we used to go Now it's morning light And it's cold outside Caught up in a distant dream I turn and think that you are by my side So I leave my bed And I try to dress Wondering why my mind plays tricks And fools me into thinking you are there But you're still in my head Just swimming forever in my head Not lying in my bed Just swimming forever So I listen to the radio And all the songs we used to know So I listen to the radio Remember where we used to go You are in my head Swimming forever So I listen to the radio And all the songs we used to know So I listen to the radio Remember where we used to go I listen to the radio To all the songs we used to know I listen to the radio To all the songs, all the songs we used to know (Listen to the radio) All the songs we used to know (Listen to the radio)

10.  Runaway

Say it's true, there's nothing like me and you, I'm not alone, tell me you feel it too, And I would runaway, I would runaway, yeah, yeah, I would runaway, I would runaway with you, Cause I have fallen in love, With you, no never have, I'm never gonna stop fallin' in love, with you, Close the door, lay down upon the floor, And by candlelight, candlelight make love to me through the night, through the night, through the night, 'Cause I have runaway, I have runaway, yeah, yeah, I have runaway, runaway, I have runaway with you, 'Cause I have fallen in love, fallen in love, With you, no never oh, oh, I'm never gonna stop fallin' in love, with you, With you, And I would runaway, I would runaway, yeah, yeah, I would runaway, runaway, I would runaway hey with you, Cause I have, have fallen in love, fallen in love, With you, no never oh, oh, I'm never gonna stop fallin' in love, with you, Fallen in love fallen in love With you, no never have I'm never gonna stop fallin' in love, with you With you, my love, With you, with you, with you, with you, Fade Out

11.  So Young

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah We are taking it easy Bright and breezy, yeah We are living it up Just fine and dandy, yeah And it really doesn't matter that we don't eat And it really doesn't matter if we never sleep No it really doesn't matter, really doesn't matter at all Coz we are so young now, we are so young, so young now And when tommorow comes, we can do it all again We are chasin' the moon Just running wild and free We are following through Every dream and every need And it really doesn't matter that we don't eat And it really doesn't matter if we never sleep No it really doesn't matter, really doesn't matter at all Coz we are so young now, we are so young, so young now And when tommorow comes, we can do it all again Yeah, we are so young now, we are so young, so young now And when tommorow comes, we'll just do it all again All again, all again, yeah, all again, all again..., Yeah, Yeah, Yeah So young now, we are so young, so young now And when tommorow comes, we'll just do it all again Yeah, we are so young now, we are so young, so young now And when tommorow comes, we'll just do it all again We are so young... (Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah-ie Yeah) We are so young... (Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah-ie Yeah) Fade out

12.  What Can I Do

I haven't slept at all in days It's been so long since we've talked And I have been here many times I just don't know what I'm doing wrong What can I do to make you love me What can I do to make you care What can I say to make you feel this What can I do to get you there There's only so much I can take And I just got to let it go And who knows I might feel better, yeah If I don't try and I don't hope What can I do to make you love me What can I do to make you care What can I say to make you feel this What can I do to get you there No more waiting, no more, aching No more fighting, no more, trying... Maybe there's nothing more to say And in a funny way I'm calm Because the power is not mine I'm just going to let it fly...

發新話題

本站所有圖文均屬網友發表,僅代表作者的觀點與本站無關,如有侵權請通知版主會盡快刪除。