發新話題

My Biggest Problem in High School

My Biggest Problem in High School

(1)The first year I was in high school commutation was my biggest problem. I lived at a relative's at a suburb of Taipei, yet my school was in the city. Every morning I got up early to get prepared to go to school. Then I walked to a local bus stop. It took me about thirty minutes. There I took a private-owned bus. Once in the city I transferred to the city transit. By the time I arrived at school, the first class had already begun. In winter, it was still dark, I was always afraid and felt lonely. The travel back home in the evening was as great a challenge. The following year I rented a room near school with one of my classmates, and put an end to the daily ordeal.

(2)My biggest problem in high school is that I can not swim. In fact, I can not even float. Every time I get into the water, I lose control of my limbs and sink straight to the bottom of the pond. Unfortunately, swimming is a required course in my school. It seems that everybody except me in the school takes a great deal to swimming classed. In a class, I can do nothing but sit on the edge of the pool, dip my legs into the water, and get bored. How I envy those who dare to take a plunge into the water and are able to swim back and forth with ease.

(3)My biggest problem in high school is that I don't have any friends. You may think that it is my own fault. You are partly right. I am very shy and sensitive. Nevertheless, I do realize that without friends one won't be happy, especially in school. Also I have tried my best to make friends by being nice to my schoolmates. You probably think that my efforts have borne fruit. You are mistaken. I am still as lonely as a ghost.

I live at the surbub of Taipei and I have to commute  between my
home and school ,too.What's worse ,when season changes,there will be a challenge to me because my hometown is uaually three degrees colder than taipei ,which leads me to have a cold from time to time ,and I still suffer from this.I am happy you have gotten rid of this problem.
To my release , there is no swimming pool in my school and I don't have to swim .I can't swim ,too .
Having no friends to talk to is not a real problem ,for you still have your family who will support you forever.

發新話題

本站所有圖文均屬網友發表,僅代表作者的觀點與本站無關,如有侵權請通知版主會盡快刪除。