發新話題

[問題] LET'S VENT!! 中文哈啦版!!

引用:
原帖由 paohenlee 於 2007-10-24 19:48 發表 訪客無法瀏覽此圖片或連結,請先 註冊登入會員
mm... yep~
thanks for the compliment

is not compliment,Igave honest and truthful insights about how i felt after looking your message.(如果paohenlee心臟夠強,歡迎您的訂正,但如果會引發您頭暈目眩腦充血就不必了。) 
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

回復 11# 的帖子

haha..
fire away 霄雪

oh.. and.. by the way~~
your english is not bad at all

my grammer is not really good..  and in fact.. i got so many "not passing" grades when i was in college because of my grammer errors..

but.. i found a tiny error oh
i think you should use "looking at" instead of just "looking".. because its a phrase

引用:
原帖由 霄雪 於 2007-10-25 17:17 發表 [url=http://www.dk101.com/Discuz/redirect.php?so the story begin.... after receving student's jounals he started to make everyone feeling bad by give us emotional blackmail... eg he might come into class one day and start saying how he was wrongfully accused, and he will just shorten the class cuz everyone complianed in the journal saying he talks too much... and he'd come to our group or talk to one of us personally about the journal sometimes....sigh...what a teacher...
故事的經過是這樣的...在讀過學生們寫的日記後,他就會開始給大家情緒上的壓力...比如說他某天來到教室就開始跟大家說他被同學們指控,然後因為大家在日記中抱怨他太囉唆就會故意把課縮短...不然就會跑過來我們這組來問我們日記的內容問題...唉...好個老師

翻成中文後...發現好像不怎麼連貫

希望你看的懂耶
本帖最近評分記錄
  • praystone 威望 +1 熱心助人 2007-10-26 16:19

引用:
故事的經過是這樣的...在讀過學生們寫的日記後,他就會開始給大家情緒上的壓力...比如說他某天來到教室就開始跟大家說他被同學們指控,然後因為大家在日記中抱怨他太囉唆就會故意把課縮短...不然就會跑過來我們這組來 ...
嗯....非常的深奧,我承認我看不懂。

引用:
原帖由 paohenlee 於 2007-10-25 19:58 發表 訪客無法瀏覽此圖片或連結,請先 註冊登入會員
haha..
fire away 霄雪

oh.. and.. by the way~~
your english is not bad at all ---->Are you kidding?
my grammer is not really good..  and in fact.. i got so many "not passing" grades when i was in college becau ...
your english is very good ! but.. 翻譯機 found a tiny error oh . 你故意寫錯的吧!"文法"拼字是grammar.

回復 15# 的帖子

haha...

see!  i told you.. my grammar is not good at all~
i always use the wrong word..  its not "故意"

it is a lot easier to just type whatever comes to my mind (no matter how it suppose to spell) then make sure that i am using the right word..

i'm lazy

回復 14# 的帖子

ah..

is it only me??

how come i think the Chinese translation is not that bad
it actually translated all the words and meanings from the english text..

maybe its just my chinese skills got really really bad

引用:
原帖由 paohenlee 於 2007-10-29 19:24 發表 訪客無法瀏覽此圖片或連結,請先 註冊登入會員
haha...

see!  i told you.. my grammar is not good at all~
i always use the wrong word..  its not "故意"

it is a lot easier to just type whatever comes to my mind (no matter how it suppose to  ...
yar i agree

just like above she picked some of my spelling errors

sometimes just follow the flow

引用:
原帖由 paohenlee 於 2007-10-29 19:26 發表 訪客無法瀏覽此圖片或連結,請先 註冊登入會員
ah..

is it only me??

how come i think the Chinese translation is not that bad
it actually translated all the words and meanings from the english text..

maybe its just my chinese skills got really  ...
well translation by itself is right, however when it is turned into chinese, it doesn't make much sense to me

喔~掛網實在不容易,不過我會向蜘蛛精看齊。
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

發新話題

本站所有圖文均屬網友發表,僅代表作者的觀點與本站無關,如有侵權請通知版主會盡快刪除。