發新話題

Mr. Chang Is The Best Teacher That I Have Ever Had

Mr. Chang Is The Best Teacher That I Have Ever Had

(1)Mr. Chang is the best teacher that I have ever had. He was our English teacher. He taught us only for a year, but in that year I learned more than I ever had before. I had never thought English interesting. In fact, I had always hated it. Mr. Chang made us read any reading material available in English. Because he was willing to incorporate materials more interesting than the textbooks for the English class, I was able to get over my aversion for English. Although I am not good at English yet, I enjoy studying it.

(2)Mr. Chang was a white-haired, kind, old man. He was my English teacher when I was in middle school. He gave me  love and care which I wasn't able to receive from my parents. In fact, he treated me like his own daughter. Besides, he gave me extra classes every summer. He cultivated my interest in English and encouraged me to study it hard. He is the best teacher that I have ever had. Now he is living a retired  life in Hualien. Yet,  his love is always with me.

(3)Mr. Chang, my English teacher, is the best teacher that I have ever had. He is an American of German ancestry. I am learning English from him. At first I thought it must be very difficult to learn English. After a few classed with Mr. Chang, I found that learning English was a lot of fun. Mr. Chang keeps telling our class, "If you want to learn English well, you must write, read and speak it every day." We take his advice and find it very useful. He also recommends to us a lot of interesting outside readings which greatly increase our interest in English. Besides, he always wears a smile and never gets angry in class. He is a real good teacher.

(4)Mr. Chang was my junior high mathematics teacher. He had great patience and a loving heart. Every time we did not understand what he said, he would repeat it for us. Never did he get impatient. We all loved him. One time, one of my classmates was sick and had to be treated in hospital. His family was too poor to pay the hospital bill. Our class raised money to help him. Yet the sum raised was not enough to cover the expenses. As soon as Mr. Chang heard about that, he offered to make it up. We admired him for his kindness and generosity. He is the best teacher I have ever had.

發新話題

本站所有圖文均屬網友發表,僅代表作者的觀點與本站無關,如有侵權請通知版主會盡快刪除。